Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Teal Kittah

Today is my silly teal kitty look. I am not in a very smart mood right now.

[Sakide] - Rings & Skirts
An awesome plethera of ring sets are avaliable and I gathered up the Black Symbol rings, they come in a bright color load in male and female symbols. They are a gacha item inside the store, 40L to play 8 to collect, and the rare is a fatpack.
The skirts however are special, they are located at the Luck of the Irish fair which is gonna be over at the end of the month, so make sure you pick up these sexy skirts. Comes in colors: Wine,Black,Pink,Purple,Red and White.

[ni.ju] - Face stars
This gacha item is on the second floor of the small store and for 10L you can have many colors including a rare rainbow. If anyone gets a rainbow one hit me up. ^_^

Focus Poses - Scooter 
All poses in this set are from the Scooter Set. (cept the bottom first two are from my AO ). Comes with 9 poses and a cool scooter! 

Rotten Defiance - St Patricks Group Gift
I love these so much I am happy that Rotten Defiance made these and I am kinda squeeing on the inside, as you may know I am in love with antlers. Comes in BlueGreen, DarkGreen, LightGreen,Teal and Turquoise.

Action - Mesh Studded Headband
MEOW! These are perfect. I like how when Action Hair releases a hair they also release the accessory attached to it as a seperate item. This headband came from the " Mia " hairstyle. Comes with a color scripted HUD for both spikes and headband.

Corvus - Carved Cross
Comes in a simple tattoo layer.

HollyHood - Razor Sharp
These sexy shoes are avaliable for 240L I believe, they are dangerous and pointy. Is mesh and comes in different colors.



Beauty Info

Ring - [Sakide] - *New*
Skirt - [Sakide] * Luck of the Irish *
Antlers - Rotten Defiance *Group Gift*
Kitty Headband - Action *New*
Craved Cross - Corvus *New*
Shoes - HollyHood *New*
Sheep - {Sugar Heart} *New*
Shirt - Imerts * Perfect Wardrobe *
Tights - Izzie's * Perfect Wardrobe *
Face Stars - [ni.ju] *New*
Poses - Focus Poses *New*
---------------------
Lipstick - Modish
Skin - TSG
Eyemakeup - Corvus 

Anything else Ask!!..