Friday, December 13, 2013

Alone with my ball of snow


~ New Important Information ~ 

Top, Skirt & Shoes:: Pretty Liar :: Slutty Elf :: * New *
Shoulder Pads:: LUAS :: Winter Shoulder Pads :: * Jewelry & Accessory Expo *
Scarf:: NS:: :: Mesh Scarf ( Color scripted ) :: * New *

Nail Applier:: Pretty Liar :: SatinCreme :: * [:Bodify:] *



~ Other Important Information ~

Bow:: [Crash Republic] :: Kawaii Bow
Ears:: + Half-Deer + :: Deer Ears
Lipgloss & Skin:: The Sugar Garden
Pearls:: [SP] :: Nom Nom
Under Body Suit:: *Epic* :: Santa's Lil Latex Helper 
Eyeliner:: Zombie Suicide :: Feral
Socks:: Rotten Toe :: Stripey Maggot Socks
Hair:: LaViere :: Nadine


~ Personal Update Information ~

Hello everyone, I don't have any exciting news today besides the last couple of days I have been writing a story. Yep, one of those fanfictions. I am actually more creative than I thought. 

Today's Song :: BIGSTAR - Standing alone