Thursday, December 12, 2013

Miracles of the Strange


~ New Patient Information ~

( Winter Trend ends tomorrow )
Jacket:: Duck Nipple :: Trenchy ( Color scripted ) :: * New *

Hat:: NS:: :: Trapper Hat ( color scripted ) :: * New *

Eyes:: {S0NG} :: XY Eyes ( Ivy & Moon ) :: * New *



~ Personal Update Information ~

YAY!! I finally have internet again. I am sorry I was gone for so long ( *strokes my fans* ). Of course two days seemed like forever to me. I am internet dependent sadly, I watch movies on it, Play games on it...Which reminds me I should download some Nancy Drew games or something just in case my internet ever dies again...OOooo.
I guess that is one sad thing about living in the middle of nowhere, the craptastical internet.

Today's Song is probley something I posted already, but it kept me intuned while writing this blog.

Exo - Miracles of December