Sunday, December 1, 2013

When I fall In Love...

So this is my Geeks'n'Fair postie, I think I might be alittle late or just in the knick of time, ethier or I hope you enjoy.

~ New Patient Information ~

Horns:: Kre-ations :: Vector Horns (Black) :: *Invitation only Hunt*
Outfit:: Fishy Strawberry :: Bookworm Cardigan/Freshman Skirt/Ivy League Tank :: *Geeks'n'Nerds Fair*
Pendant:: .Olive. :: The Scouts Heart Pendant (Gacha ):: *Geeks'n'Nerds Fair*

~ Other Important Information ~

Stockings:: Team Cream :: Punc Stockings
Socks:: RazorBlade Jacket :: Black Thigh Sport Socks
Bag:: Adore&Abhor :: Fortune Cookie Bag
Hat:: {dollle} :: Long Horn Knit Hat
Glasses:: ellemeno :: Clean Glasses
Ears:: [][]Trap[][] :: Short Gelf Ears
Tail:: AUX :: Foxy Tails 


~ Personal Update Information ~

Well Happy Sunday to all of yous.
I dont have much to write today and the fact that there is a cat that is currently sprawling on the side of my keyboard it is very complicated to type..Lol
So I decided to let this festive and pretty picture set explain how I am feeling...

Today's Song is U-kiss Fall In Love
( They are coming to NYC and I really want to go, but of course it falls on right when I get back from my vacation so I am not gonna have any money to see them :( ... *le sigh* Wait for me Kiseop we shall meet again you beautiful angel of darkness. )