Thursday, January 2, 2014

Be Ma Boy Panda


~ New Patient Information ~

Collar:: !Fappy :: The Fancy Collar (Rose Butterfly ) :: :* Oh my Gacha *
* 19 to Collect * * 1 Ultra Rare * *6 Rares * * Flowers and Butterflies Oh my *
Tee:: 1 Hundred. :: Low Cut Thermal Tee ( Pink ) :: * Oh my Gacha *
*12 to Collect * * 2 Rares * * Pretty patterns *
Bear Tastey:: {Amai} :: Kumaface :: * New *
* 100 L * * 4 Bear Mouthies * *1 Sugar Rush Rez * * Original Mesh & Handpainted *
Big Bear Tastey Prop:: {Amai} :: Kumaface ( Sugar Rush ) :: * New *
* 100 L * * 4 Bear Mouthies * * 1 Sugar Rush Rez * * Original Mesh & Handpainted *
* 8 to Collect * * 2 Rares w/ prop * * String me along Dolly *
Wings:: Hollipocket :: Holy Chibis Wings ( White ) :: * Oh my Gacha *
* 20 to Collect * * 6 Rares * * I really love the rainbow ones *
Crown:: Hollipocket :: Queen Bish Crown ( Fresh Minty ) ::* Oh my Gacha *
*15 to Collect * * 4 Rares * * Works well with high ponys *


~ Other Important Information ~
* A lot of different components makes this hot mess of an avi *

Hair:: Exile :: Celebrity Skin 
Leg Tat:: {Sugar Heart} :: My Sweet Tattoo
Shoes:: *H+K* :: Maple Sneakers 
Legwarmers:: [monso] :: My Leg warmer
Blush:: Adore & Abhor :: Star Blush
Liner:: PMD :: The Liners 4 
Bodysuit:: {PopTart} :: Minxy
Bandaid:: {PopTart} :: Bandaid 
Lights:: Pink Acid :: Christmas Morning 
Sleepy Mask:: Tee*fy :: Sleepy Panda
Lipgloss:: TSG :: Baby Liquishine
Antlers:: +Half-Deer+ :: Adored
Bracelets:: YumYums :: Way Girlie 
Star Bracelet:: {PopTart} :: Starry Bracelet 
Sitting Pose:: Wet Cats :: Prop Box
Nail Applier:: //elephante poses// :: Pastel Rainbow



~ Personal Update Information ~

I am not a big fan of the last picture mostly because I didn't expect all the lines from the box to show so vibrantly, but however it was a picture I ended up adoring because of the cute rezzable {Amai } Kumaface bear in it's big sugary form.
So slowly I am changing the way I do my new information section because I felt like I should give more of an explanation and the more information given to me is more you guys will get. Alot of my beautiful sponsors provide me so much information I thought I would actually write it down.

I am feeling very good lately, I started a new SL job ( besides the other one I have with the lovely 1 Hundred. ) as a DJ for a Kpop club ( Hallyu ) and I couldn't be any happier...Finally a place to unload all my music to wanting ears...Woo!

Oh Oh OH!! Before I stop babbling like an idiot I have to say that I got into the Final Fantasy Festival that starts in the beginning of February. I am excited because I dont get into alot of events nowadays and not to mention this is something I am nerdly passionate about.


Todays Song::  Teen Top - Be Ma Girl