Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Video Game Neptune


~ New Patient Information ~

Goggles:: [geek.] :: BurnWifMe ( Orange ) ::* Oh my Gacha *
*11 to collect * * 4 Rares * * Click to change words *
Bellyring:: Ellabella :: Hope - Silvered :: * Oh my Gacha *
*15 to collect * *3 Rares * * Shiny Shiny *
Lingerie:: The Sugar Garden :: Sentofuku Lingerie (Neptune) :: * Oh my Gacha *
* 10 to Collect * * 1 Rare * 
Wand:: The Sugar Garden :: Moonlight Magic ( Moon Stick Black ) :: * Oh my Gacha *
*17 to collect * * 3 Rares * * Hit someone with them *

~ Other Important Information ~

Gloves:: [P] :: DemonBaby Gloves ( Orange )
Faun Spots:: +AH+ :: Spotty Faun 
Hip Tat:: SOURIRES :: Cynth
Shoes:: DMD :: Midday Pumps 
Hair:: Taketomi :: Usagi 
Wings:: Pretty Liar :: Sparkle Wings 
Choker Bow:: Pink Acid :: Rebel Spiked Bow
Tail:: Kre-ations :: Chain Tail
Antlers:: +Half-Deer+ :: Jackalope (Midnight)



~ Patient Update Information ~

I had to put this post out before I go to bed, I just had to..Not only do I love this look so much and yes I am wearing another pair of the gloves...I am addicted...but I love love this Lingerie by The Sugar Garden and I am happy I got a good portion of the outfits. Unique-ness for the win!

Todays Song:: MBLAQ - Smoky Girl