Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Color my IceCream


~ New Important Information ~

Shirt:: [SAKIDE] :: Winter Crush :: * New Release *
* Comes in a bunch of different colors* * Each color comes with additional pattern *
Key Staff:: ::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations:: :: Exile Faiths Key :: * Fantasy Gacha Carnival *
* Carnival Starts Feb 1st * * I am alittle early with this blog post! * 
* 5 Commons * * 2 Rares * * 3 different ways to wear *
Wings::~ Kawaii ~ :: Chibi Wings ( Mint ) :: * Woodland Treasures Gacha *
* 7 to Collect * * 1 Rare * * Oober adorable and small *
Ice Cream:: {Amai} :: Too Sweet Ice Cream ( Chocolate ) :: * New Release *
* Menu pop up :: Eat or Hold options * * 9 Cones * * 1 Large Rezz * * Yummy Flavors *
Bracelets:: DeviousMind :: Lolita ( Electric Storm ) :: * Oh My Gacha! *
* 15 to Collect * * 3 Rares ( w/ hud ) * Beautiful *
Hood:: XIAJ :: Rabbit Hood :: * The Chapter Four *
* Many different to collect * 



~ Other Important Information ~

Shoes:: *BOOM* :: Olycena Pumps
Stockings:: [tea.s] :: Mint Choco Tights
Hair:: Lamb. :: Bernice 
Nose Heart:: { Sugar Heart } :: Heart Nose
Piercings:: Cute Poison :: Tsukimi 
Skirt:: *BOOM* :: Minka 
Lipstick:: Pink Acid :: Plumped up Lips Cherry 
Glasses:: Pretty Liar :: Nerd Glasses
Ears:: Rotten Defiance :: Black Minnie Ears


~ Personal Update Information ~

I bet I am killing you guys with all the color...I cant help it, I like to brighten up any situation and outfit when it comes to pictures, text...that is me..Jinki the brightener. 

I have been getting use to everyone calling me Jinki in world, honestly it makes me smile, not only is Jinki my ultimate bias but also one of my favorite names to say. My parents said they would kill me if I named my future son or daughter Jinki. Pfft. 

I also have a new edition to the household, a puppy named " Puppycat " or as my roomates call her " Molly".  She is a Beabull ( Part Beagle and Bulldog ), She snorts , Loves the cat who hates her and Puppy dreams. So far she is the second love of my life, first being my cat of course, I will always be a cat person.


Todays Song :: Taemin - Steps