Monday, January 6, 2014

Candy Heart Cirus


~ New Important Information ~

Top:: DuckNipple :: Trap :: * New *
* Color Scripted * * 2 Metal colors * * 10 Undertop colors *
Shorts:: EMPORIUM :: Court Shorts ( Striped ) ::* Oh My Gacha! *
* Gotta Collect them all * * My favorite item from this event *
Pop Stick:: {Amai} :: Cotton Candy Sucker :: * GIFT *
* Comes in blue and pink suckers * * depending how to you like to wear it * I like the stick *
Shoes:: {PopTart} :: Platform Chunk Boots ( Black Winged ) :: *SL Fashion Week*
* Comes in Winged and Non Winged versions *
Arm Warmers/Coat:: Chaos :: Little Top ( Brown ) :: * Oh My Gacha! *
Bear Ears:: lulu bear :: Grizzly Headband :: * The Chapter Four *



~ Other Important Information ~

Necklace:: {Mango Cheeks} :: Snap Block Necklace
Stockings:: Team Cream :: Scissors Stockings
Garter Socks :: HollyHood :: Grey Garter Socks
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: Adam 
Scars:: Corvus :: Cheek Scars
Piercing:: Cute Poison :: Stellar Piercing
Spiked Headband:: Action :: Studded Headband
Hair:: TRUTH :: Noemi
Nail Applier:: Adore & Abhor 



~ Personal Update Information ~

I am so tired right now, I am surprised I was able to make it through this entire blog. I had to redye my hair today and right now it is blonde and baby blue but I know I am gonna end up changing it up to something else. Hmmm what color would suit a color addict. Anyways I took a shower and now I am drowzy from the nice heat of it.

I cant sleep yet though because after I have to write more of my little story I am working on and then well do nothing but I am wont sleep. I wont sleep!!

Todays Song :: Tiny G - Miss You