Sunday, January 5, 2014

Deer you are!


~ New Patient Information ~

Hair:: Ayashi :: Kai :: * New *
* Kawaii mesh hair * *Asian anime inspired* * Easy to use hud *
Jeans:: R3VOLT :: Etta ( Color scripted ) :: * New *
* Lots of different plaids and denim prints to choose from *
Hoodie:: EMPORIUM :: Hoodie Cut ( RARE ) :: * Oh My Gacha! *
* 5 To Collect * * 1 Rare * * Each comes with a HUD with 4 - 8 patterns*
Lipstick:: Pink Acid :: Plumped Up Lips ( Cherry ) :: * Grenade Free Weekend *
Blue Cuff:: D2K :: Get Wrapped Up Cuff ( Silver/Blue ) ::* Oh My Gacha! *
Bear Ears:: lulu bear :: Polar Bear Headband :: * The Chapter Four *
* Comes with a pack of 4 :: Grizzly ( 2 Vers ) & Polar Bear ( 2 Versions ) *
Hood:: XIAJ :: Reindeer Hood :: * The Chapter Four *
* Many to Collect * * I am gonna blog the bunny one soon ^^ *
Poses:: //elephante poses// :: Roxanne & Dolly :: *Suicide DollzOh My Gacha! *
* First two are Roxanne, Last two are Dolly * * Sorry if I confused you ^^ *

~ Other Important Information ~
* Not gonna put everything but most, gives you a reason to talk to me *

Shoes:: *BOOM* :: Olycena Bow Pumps :: * New Buy *
Face Piercing :: Cute Poison :: Tsukimi 
Collar:: *BOOM* :: Precious Bow
Leg Pouch:: DRD :: Memories
Goggles:: NS:: :: Goggles 
Belt:: SLX :: Angel


~ Personal Update Information ~

So today is Sunday, and I feel like it is a Tuesday cause I am home, bored and I am not very fond of these pictures too much. I love the look itself I find it to be simple-er than what I normally put together.
My labtop has been reacting badly to taking pictures outside of a photo studio ( with incredible lag and freezies ), so that  is why lately I have been all over prop studios just taking pictures and I have this desire-able passion for props. If I can pose with it, I will so I don't mind much. Within this next week I have two looks I am anxious to put together which includes some DuckNipple, SAKIDE and other familiar brands. 

Todays Song ::  Tiny G  - MiniManimo
* this is what I base my avatars off of sometimes..*