Thursday, March 27, 2014

Darling Dollie


~ New-venties ~ 

Choker:: * BOOM * :: Home By Midnight ( Lilac ) :: * Adore&Abhor 6th Anniversary *
  • " This is the last item I am gonna blog from the 6th Anniversary of Adore&Abhor, I however wish them many many many more years to come ^^ " 
Headband:: Adore&Abhor :: Princess Headband :: * My Attic *
Lip Balm:: Pink Acid :: Dry Slick Lip Balm ( Rose ) :: * Fi*Friday *
Stockings:: Buttery Toast :: See my Toes:? :: * Freebie *
  • " This was an earlier release and I am not sure if it is still avaliable for purchase, but Buttery Toast has other " See my Toes? " socks and all come with Slink appliers. Also dont forget to check out Buttery Toast's new store location and layout."
~~~

Eyes:: [UMEBOSHI] :: Zen Eyes ( Dark Brown ) :: * Cutie Moon Fair * 
Necklace:: Cutie Moon Fair Locket * Freebie @ Cutie Moon Fair *
  • " Is everyone ready to explore the world of Sailor Moon? Starting APRIL 1st, the adorable animated cartoon comes to life in a once in a lifetime SL event.  "
~~~

Books:: FrogStar :: LIAGBG :: * Fit For a Princess * 
*15 Books * * 3 Rares *
Bed:: Positure Poses:: Sweet Pea * Fit For a Princess *
Poses:: //elephante poses// :: Let It Go :: * Fit For a Princess *
Nail Applier:: A.S.S :: Royal Purple * Fit For a Princess *
  • " Dream of far off places, kings, queens, and dare to be a princess. This new monthly event starting APRIL 1st will sure show off the best designers in a multitude of princess' ways.  " 
~~~

Headband:: Pekka :: BubbleBee :: * Irish Gacha Festival *
Necklace:: *Epic* :: Kawaii Sweet Goo Necklace ( Plum ) :: * Irish Gacha Festival *
  • " This is the last of the Irish Gacha Festival items I am gonna be blogging for, as the event is almost to it's end, I anticipate the next year. ENDS MARCH 31st
~~~

Shoes:: Violent Seduction :: Heart Heels ( Black ) :: * New Purchase * March 3rd Release 
Dress:: Violent Seduction :: Heart Apron Dress ( Lavender ) :: * New Purchase * February 24th Release

  • " I updated my Firestorm last night to the new version, I have been experiencing some trouble with it but because of the new outfits coming out with this Fitted Mesh ( ONLY WORKS IN THE NEW UPDATE )...I wanted to try it out. Violent Seduction has these beautiful dress' for 60L a pop. I ended up getting some for Misa and myself. "

~ Dress Me Up, Oppa ~

Blush:: Adore&Abhor :: Princess Star Blush ( Purple ) 
Eyeliner:: Zombie Suicide :: Fever ( White ) 
Freckles:: Adore&Abhor :: Basic Tintable
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Eun-Seo
Hair:: [taketomi] :: Emiko ( Nurie )



~ Blurbble ~

I AM THROWING BOOKS AROUND AND I DONT CARE WHO NOTICES!!...
*cleans up*
I am tired tonight, but then again I am not. I am in one of those weird moods when I am like...wired but I wake up for work in 4 hours. I need to sleep.
Someone gimmie some warm milk and a huggable pillow.
nom nom nom
Today's Song::
Onew- The Name I loved