Sunday, March 30, 2014

Venus Powa!!


~ New-Venties ~

Lipbalm:: Pink Acid :: Dry Slick Lip Balm ( Citrus ) :: * Fi*Friday *
Bookshelf :: Llama :: Princess Bookshelf ( White ) :: * Fit For a Princess * 
*OPENS APRIL 1st* 
Nail Applier:: {W&R} :: Senshi Princesses :: * Grenade Free Week-end *
" To kick off the Cutie Moon Fair these beautiful Nail Colors from {W&R} will make any girl feel apart of the sailor scouts. " 
 ~~~

Shoes:: Fri. :: Medium Heels (Venus ):: * The Cutie Moon Fair *
Bindi:: [okkbye] :: Moon Bindi ( White ) :: * The Cutie Moon Fair *
Hair Bow:: Noodles :: Sailor Hair Bow ( Venus ) :: * The Cutie Moon Fair *
Leg Tat Charm:: NEO** :: Cute Princess Set ( 1 ) :: * The Cutie Moon Fair *
Dress:: The Secret Store :: Sweet Sailor Dress ( Venus ) :: * The Cutie Moon Fair *
Eyes:: [UMEBOSHI] :: Zen Eyes ( Med Blue ) :: * The Cutie Moon Fair *
Mouthie:: The Sugar Garden :: Disguise Pen :: * The Cutie Moon Fair *
Headdress:: ~ Tableau Vivant ~ :: Venus Headdress :: * The Cutie Moon Fair *
Ring:: The Sugar Garden :: PrismPower Ring ( Venus ) :: * The Cutie Moon Fair *
Bobble Head:: Intrigue Co. :: Cutie Moon Bobbles( Artemis & Luna ) :: * The Cutie Moon Fair *

OPENS APRIL 1st 

~~~

Poses:: //Elephante Poses// :: Fancy :: * March VIP Gift *
" Only 300L one time fee to get into the group, and catch this 6 pose set before it is gone."


~ Dress me Up, Oppa ~ 

Necklace:: {Mango Cheeks } :: Snap Block Necklace
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Hope



~ Blurbble ~

I have to warn people I blog with furniture, I do not have a home. I mean I have a platform I use and a green screen, but no home. Not because I dont want one but because I dont want to pay for something I wont use much. I however will blog furniture if I can. I noticed I do wonders with green screen ^^ ( I like to think so..CONFIDENCE BOOST ).
This look is just a cute Sailor Venus laid back version. I had alot of fun making this look and of course my makeup layers didnt look so I have a very fresh looking face today. I hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful Sunday. 
 
Todays Song :: SHINee - A-Yo