Saturday, March 15, 2014

Green Vs Blue


~ Newbies (Green )~ 

Freckles :: Adore & Abhor :: Basic Tintable Freckles :: *Skin Fair *
Ring:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: Rose Ring ( Gold ) :: *  Luck of the Irish * 
Lipstick:: Pink Acid :: Dolly Dolly ( Cherry ) :: * Fi*Friday *
Socks:: {W&R} :: Luck Socks ( Rare o2 ) :: *  Luck of the Irish * 
Dress:: ~Kawaii~ :: Beer Maid ( Shamrock Rare ) :: *  Luck of the Irish * 
Watch:: *EPIC* :: Kawaii Sweet Goo ( Lime ) :: *  Luck of the Irish * 
Sheep:: +Half-Deer+ :: Kerfluffle Sheep ( Lavender & Ganache ) ::* The Arcade *

~ On MisaMisa (Blue ) ~

Hair:: [LCKY] :: Hansel Hair :: * The Femboy Hunt * 
Horns:: +Half-Deer+  :: Aventine Horns ( Cosmology ) :: * The Arcade *
Crown:: [LF] :: Im a Queen Crown ( Blue ) :: *  Luck of the Irish * 
Shoes:: Buttery Toast :: Heels with Wings ( Blue ) :: * New *
Dress:: [LF] :: Tiny Queen Dolly Dress ( Blue ) :: *  Luck of the Irish * 


~ Old-bies  (Green )~

Shoes:: DMD :: Princess Pumps 
Hair:: Ploom :: Hart
Stockings:: Cheeky :: Sweet Long Leggings
Makeup:: [ni.ju] :: Saccharum
Antlers:: +Half-Deer+ :: Jackalope & Mr. Mousie
Top Pose:: Eink :: Friends ( Lean on Me ) 
Middle Pose:: Proposers Hunt Item ( BeScene Lets Boogie )
Bottom Poses:: //Elephante Poses// :: Various 
Nail Applier:: //Elephante Poses// :: Harvest



~ Patient Update~

Hey All, I havent wrote anything in awhile in this fancy little box of me.
I am not sure what to say. Lately I have been busy in RL...and I may have a crush on the new guy at my job...Just saying.
He is one of those guys who is very dorky and gets flustered. I like it. ^^
But omg look at this cute photo shoot with me and my bestfriend Misa!!...we decided to go all beer maid, sheep herders?... Lol 

Little Blurb :: I love freckles so much, I have always been jealous of girls who have an overload of freckles. I can say that I am probably never gonna take these off...lol 
 

Today's Song - Basshunter - Angel in the Night