Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Printed Teal


~ Newbies ~

Eyeshadow:: Adore&Abhor :: Princess Blithe ( Y/G/B ) :: * Skin Fair *
Horns:: Pretty Liar :: Horny Bows ( Aqua & Green ) :: *Luck of The Irish Gacha *
Stockings:: EMPORIUM :: Tights Rare #2 :: *Luck of The Irish Gacha *
Skirt:: NS:: :: Deluxe High Waist Skirt :: * New *
Shoes:: {PopTart} :: Platform Sneaks ( Meow ) :: * Suicide Dollz *
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: Sublime ( Roast ) :: * The Mens Dept *
Nail Poses:: W&R :: Nails :: * New *
Nail Applier:: //elephante poses// :: Sheep :: * New *



~ Dress Me Up ~

Hair:: Magika :: Shade
Paint:: Dead Apples :: Leopard Warpaint
Eyeliner:: [ni.ju] :: Saccharum 
Blush:: { Sugar Heart } :: My Deer Blush
Top:: R3VOLT! :: Leblanc
Lil Jacket:: Chaos :: Little top brown
Eyepatch:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: Lumen
Ears:: +Half-Deer+ :: Deer Ears



~ Patient Update ~

Hullo...I am trying my bestestestest to use a green screen because I noticed I get more creative background wise, but the green in my hair is the hardest thing to get rid of in the WORLD. I guess my photoshop skills still need a bit more improving, but I am happy with my posts as of late and I hope all of you guys are as well..^^ 

Todays Song :: ToHeart - Delicious