Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Waiting For you, Chanyeolblah!

~ New-Venties ~ 
✔ = HUDDED

 ✔ Hair:: Ploom :: Madison :: * New *
Boots:: NS:: :: Combat Boots ( Black ) :: * New *
Shorts:: -FAUN- :: Highwasted Cut Off's ( Mint ) :: *Kustom 9*
Ring:: {W&R} :: Sticky Bling (RARE 01) :: * New *
~~~
FANTASY CARNIVAL GACHA PREVIEW:: STARTS May 1st
" I can tell you now, I did not do a very good job blogging these wings, things that are on my back tend to never look right...These wings however are Gachas with 2 Rares & 12 commons. " 
Wings:: .{yumyums}. :: Homemade Wings ( Pink Lemonade ) :: * Fantasy Gacha Carnival *
~~~
ENDS TOMORROW :: COSMETIC FAIR
" Even though the Cosmetic Fair comes to an end, I have to say I am still forever a Sugar Garden poster child. Hah. I did however got some really nice freckles and deer like makeup from -UtopiaH- that I will cherish all my SL days " 
Eyes:: The Sugar Garden :: Mori Eyes ( Aquamarine ) :: * Cosmetic Fair *
Lipstick:: The Sugar Garden :: Sparkle Lips ( Perfume ) :: * Cosmetic Fair *
~~~
BOOBIE LOVE HUNT PREVIEW:: MAY 5th - JUNE 5th
" This hunt is based on what all our little fashion blogger heads love...Boobie Appliers. Yes this is a whole hunt based off those lovely appliers, and to start it all off I have these wonderful Mermaid pasties that I had to try. "
Pasties:: {W&R} :: Mermaid Pasties :: * Boobie Love Hunt *
~~~
OMG ROOM HUNT PREVIEW:: MAY 1st - MAY 15th
" This new event kicks off with a mini hunt. A hunt before an event?...Is that right, bet your bottom dollar it is and that makes me tickle myself pink with the thought of goodies before spending all your money. "
✔ Nail Appliers:: {W&R} :: Pastel Stars :: * OMG ROOM Hunt *

~ Dress Me Up, Oppa ~ 

Ears:: *EPIC* :: Mesh Sylph 
Antlers:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: Mad Potionist Horns 
Horns:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: Marker Horns
Eyeshadow:: Adore&Abhor :: Princess Blossom ( Pink ) 
Freckles:: -UtopiaH- :: My Freckled Blush
Socks:: The Sugar Garden :: Kawaii Socks ( Cyan ) 
Middle Socks:: [NerdMonkey] :: Pink
Stockings:: Pretty Liar :: Thi-Hi ( Charcoal )
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Luna ( B Tone ) 
Tattoo:: Letis :: Hannya
Bow:: The Sugar Garden :: Bell Hairbow 
Sweater:: The Sugar Garden :: Bite Me Sweater
Poses:: EverGlow :: Various " Model " numbers

~ Blurbble ~
I often wonder how much The Sugar Garden one can use in a post..I think I am overly doing it sometimes. I love that store so much it is like my lifeline...possibly without their skins I would look unhappy. Unhappy bambi.I am rambling..lol

CHANYEOLBLAH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment