Friday, July 25, 2014

Bunny Mouth

~New-venties~

Choker:: Buttery Toast :: The Rule of Cute ( Black ) :: * Black Dot Event *
Collar:: R3VOLT! :: Bridget Collar [V3] :: * New *
Headband::R3VOLT! :: Millie Headband [V3] :: * New *
Dress:: R3VOLT! :: Prenna Dress [V2] :: * New *
Sandals:: Pure Poison :: Kate Sandals :: * Newish *
" I got these for a Lazy Sunday or Friday ( I have been busy ) a couple weeks ago, I love them "
Poses:: //elephante poses// :: California Love :: * VIP *
Hair:: .Atomic. :: Cute PoPo :: * New *
Backpack:: [Miseria] :: Cherub Backpack ( Black ) :: * The Seasons Story *
Ribbon Tat:: Neo** :: Lululala ( Summer Ribbon ) :: * The Seasons Story *

~Dress Me Up, Oppa~

Ears:: MANDALA :: Stretched Ears
Glasses: .Pekka. :: Kawaii Glasses ( Black ) 
Bunny Ears:: [NoRe!] :: Floppy Bunny Ears
Pin:: .Random.Matter. :: MisaMisa Pins ( Me Gusta ) 
Eyes:: The Sugar Garden :: Vibrant ( Dark Brown ) 
Freckles:: -UtopiaH- :: My Freckled Blush 
Eyeliner:: Corvus :: Cateyes Eyeliner
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Baby ( B Tone ) 

~Blurbble~

Today is not a very good day.
It started off well enough I went driving and drove on the highway to the next town over which was my first ever. Nervous but I conquered and it just makes me feel more secure about my test on Saturday.
On the other hand, I lost my dog today as well. She ran away when my aunt opened the door with a newborn baby and it was out of her hands as my dog is a beagle so she bolted.

She was never my favorite dog, but I would never wish the loneliness she is prob feeling at this moment in the woods. If she doesn't come home I hope she finds a family who loves her as much as we did...and I hope Molly eats up their furniture as she did ours. ( She is only 9 months old ) 

Welp, I am sorry if I turned this blog into a sad fest..sadly I wasn't devoted to this look or it's editing.


No comments:

Post a Comment