Sunday, July 27, 2014

Such a Sushi

~New-venties~

Choker:: Buttery Toast :: The Rule of Cute ( Blue ) :: * Black Dot Event *
Dress:: R3VOLT! :: Caerie Dress :: * New *
Hair:: !OhMai Salon :: Callia :: * New *
Bow:: -UtopiaH- :: Spiked Plastic Bow ( Raven ) :: * Save the Date *
Poses:: //Elephante Poses// :: Mr Charm :: *FREE*

~ Dress Me Up, Oppa ~ 

Ears:: Mandala :: Stretched Ears 
Garter:: Violent Seduction :: Black/Silver Vinyl Star
Armwarmers:: [SAKIDE] :: Leather Armwarmers 
Horns:: {Amai} :: Kanibaru Horn :: Inusweet Blue Raspberry
Lipstick:: Eyelure :: Kiss Me Gloss ( Juicy Fruit ) 
Peircings:: Cute Poison :: Stellar Piercings 
Eyes:: The Sugar Garden :: Mori Eyes ( Ice Blue ) 
Eyeshadow:: A&A :: Princess Blossom Eyeshadow ( Blue ) 
Freckles:: -UtopiaH- :: My Freckled Blush
Sushi Kittie:: Birdy :: Sushi Kitties ( Shrimp )

~Blurbble~

So today was a mess.
I couldnt take my driving test because I had a crack in the windshield which was dumb because it was only a small crack that happened about 3 days ago prior to my test of course.
Then they told me that I had to take the whole thing over again because apparently it is expired even though I am an override and I dont have to retake everything till 2016.
So basically I have to either fight it or give in and retake the written test three times till I get it again. lol

So I want to say sorry for not posting as much because I just have been feeling kinda down not to much emotionally just kinda mentally...all my looks have been kinda drabby to the point I dont feel as if I am doing well enough.

I have a guilty pleasure and it is this song.



No comments:

Post a Comment