Monday, July 28, 2014

Honeycomb Bat


~New-Venties~ 

Thought Bubbles:: //Elephante Poses// :: Thought Clouds :: * The Dreaming Tree *
Poses:: //Elephante Poses// :: Daydreaming :: * The Dreaming Tree *
Crown:: Buttery Toast :: The Rule of Cute Crown ( Black ) :: * New *
Jumper:: Zombie Suicide :: Riley Jumper ( V1 ) :: * New *
Face Band:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: {The Void} Face Band :: * The Blues Hunt *
^STARTS AUGUST 1st^
Under Eye Glitter:: {S0NG} :: Glitter Mood ( Black Cat ) :: * New *

~ Dress Me Up, Oppa ~ 

Gloves:: [-p-] :: DemonBaby Gloves ( Yellow ) 
Lipstick:: cStar :: Lips Matte 096 
Necklace:: BLAH. :: My Cute Vampaia Necklace ( Black ) 
Collar:: [geek.] :: Capped Collar ( Gold ) 
Eyes:: !ChopShop! :: HoneyComb 
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Bunny ( B Tone )
Hair:: TRUTH :: Birdie :: Browns
Dinosaurs:: ~SilentSparrow~ :: Dinny the Dino ( Reaching & Dancing ) 

~Blurbble~ 

Ah yes going back to my roots.
I am currently standing around in Annie May Haven, and how people have changed since when I use to hang out here.
I realized that alot of things have changed or maybe I have gotten too old. People have just seem to evolved from cute to stark raving mean.
Then people wonder why I dont talk.

My other besties dont really enjoy Block B as much as I do. They are a group that I dont have an undying love bias ( Besides Kyung Park and his big mouth ) but I adore them. I love the quirky personality they always portray, it is very eye catching.


No comments:

Post a Comment