Monday, October 6, 2014

Little bit Cone-y

•°o.OO.o° » New-Venties « °o.OO.o°•

Ring:: Buttery Toast :: Chained Hearts ( Rose Gold ) :: * The Big Show *
Walkman:: [Geek.] :: Geekman Sport ( White ) :: * Throwback Thursday *
" I dont know much about this or event but this cute geekman comes in 8 different colors "
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: Miko ( Green ) :: * Kustom 9 * - Starts on the 15th
Hair:: LCKY :: Zammie :: * The Candy Fair *
Romper:: Moon Amore :: Kuki Romper :: * The Candy Fair *
Bubble::Moon Amore :: Sugum :: * The Candy Fair *
Nail Appliers:: Bella Elephante :: Cuppy Cakes :: * The Candy Fair *
Cupcake Hats:: .{yumyums}. :: Debbie Cakie Hat ( Chocolate & Vanilla ) :: * The Candy Fair *
Carrier:: .{yumyums}. :: Quarter Cone Queen Carrier RARE :: * The Candy Fair *
Ice Cream Cone:: .{yumyums}. :: Quarter Cone Strawberry :: * The Candy Fair *
Poses:: EverGlow :: Sweet :: * The Candy Fair *
Socks:: Forever Young :: Pom Pom Socks :: * The Candy Fair *
" This is not an official release for The Candy Fair, however I found it there when I was shopping so it is fair to mention where I, Myself located this item " ^_^
Top:: [bubble] :: Bat Top ( White ) :: * Candy Shop *

•°o.OO.o° » Dress Me Up, Oppa « °o.OO.o°•

Armwarmer:: [SAKIDE] :: Leather Armwarmer ( White ) 
Kitty Tail:: .{yumyums}. :: Curious Kitty Tail ( Snowball ) 
Piercings:: Cute Poison :: Tsukimi Piercings 
Blush:: Adore&Abhor :: Princess Star Blush (Rainbow)
Eyeliner:: Zombie Suicide :: Fever Eyeliner ( Black ) 
Knee Blush:: {Sugar Heart} :: Knee Blush ( Big ) 
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Luna ( B Tone ) 

•°o.OO.o° » Blurbble « °o.OO.o°•

First thing I have to say today is....I have to pee..
Which means the blog post has started * signals and waves *

Some reason the last picture to this post I have double feet. I guess the weird prim feet shown through or something who knows but yay I have twin toes.
I have been obsessing today over Jinki as usual because he wore leather pants...Leather...pants...Pants with leather on them.
And because I am a mental disgrace I decided to attach this pretty little picture in my post..

Maybe now you can get to know a little bit more about me beyond my posts. I dont write much usually because well..I am scatterbrained...and when I do write all that comes out is...SHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE or ONHOOOOOOOO which is pretty much the same thing. Unhealthy or Healthy obsession I am not sure, but I am happy..Being 25 years old and " Happy " is a word that comes scarce but these little " obsessions " are what make a day brighter at work..or a worried moment go away. 

If I surround myself with things and people I consider beautiful then isnt that the ultimate goal for a happy life. Being a Kpop fan isnt bad, it actually has helped me through problems that I had at the time, still going through now and just the mental happiness alone is enough to just make me squee.
Should I end this pretty little blurbble with some " Love Style by Boyfriend "...Yes I should.


1 comment: