Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Guess Who is Back :D

¨°o.ONew-ventiesO.o°¨

Since I was on vacation this post is a bit outdated and for that I am sorry. My next post I am starting brand new but I at least wanted to post this. I know a lot of new events started while I was away so I am gonna be playing catch up for a few posts. Please enjoy *hearts*

Poses:: [Black Tulip] :: Dark Fairy Pack 2 :: * OneWord * (Ended)
Skin:: .{yumyums}. :: Hope ( Honey Flavored ) :: * Skin Fair *
Lipstick:: .{yumyums}. :: Honey Lip-pack #2( Rose ) :: * Skin Fair *
This beautiful skin comes with many different additions and popular appliers.
Necklace:: :Moon Amore: :: Arcane (Hudded) :: * Chapter Four *
Hair:: [Ayashi] :: Taurus Hair :: * We Love Rp *
Chest Tattoo:: Bella Elephante :: The Strength :: 150L @ * Skin Fair *
Makeup:: Pin Me Down :: Kris :: * New *
Crop Top:: {dollle*} :: Roll up Crop Cami ( Black ) :: * Whore Couture Fair * 
 Puppy:; [Geek] :: Hug Puppy Animated Geek Luv ( RARE ) :: * New *
¨°o.ODress Me UpO.o°¨

Ears:: *Epic* :; Sylph Ears
Sleeves:: Yasum :: Steampunk Sleeves 
Belly Piercings:: Phoebe :: Belly Piercing K3
Septum:: :Moon Amore: :: Ukka Septum :: Celtic ( Black ) 
Shorts:: R3VOLT! :: Kacey Frills 
Eyes:: !ChopShop! :: Kawaii White 
Freckles:: -UtopiaH- :: My Freckled Blush 

¨°o.OBlurbbleO.o°¨


Hi Cuppy Cakes.

I am back from my Japan trip and I really didnt want to come home and I am thinking of possibilities to live there. I never experienced such kindness it felt like I could make a home at this place.
The only thing is that I missed my bed...and really wanted a hamburger.

No comments:

Post a Comment