Friday, March 6, 2015

Oishii Arcade

|I{•------»New-Venties«------•}I|

Dress:: -PixiCat- :: Wonderland Dress nr.1 ( White ) (Gacha ) :: * The Arcade * 
Antlers:: .Atomic. :: Sweet Deer - Romantic Antlers ( RARE ) (Gacha) :: * The Arcade *
Necklace::.Atomic. :: Sweet Deer - Romantic Necklace (Gacha) :: * The Arcade *
Slippers:: .Atomic.:: Sweet Deer - Romantic Slippers ( Gacha ) :: * The Arcade *
" Let me just tell you the amount of .Atomic. stuff I got this round. I went crazy getting all those Rare antlers. "
Unicorn:: +Half-Deer+ :: Dik-Dik ( Momo Unicorn )(Gacha) :: * The Arcade *
Potion Case/Vial:: Plethora :: Potions Cabinet :: * OneWord *
" I love these, not only can you change the color (scripted) of the cabinet but you can unlink each potion and play with them if you'd like. " 
Poses:: {NanTra} :: Some Day Poses # 5, 3 & 1 :: * OneWord *
Handbag:: .{yumyums}. :: Late for a Date Purse ( Animated Hold ) :: * OneWord *


|I{•------»Dress Me Up«------•}I|

Ears:: Mandala :: Fantasy Elf
Potion Necklace:: Buttery Toast :: Potion Collection
Birdy:: +Half-Deer+ :: Ice-Creamholic (Sherbet) 
Eyes:: !ChopShop! :: Kawaii White 
Eyeshadow:: Adore&Abhor :: Princess Blossom Eyeshadow ( Pink ) 
Makeup:: -UtopiaH- :: Oh My Deer Makeup
Stockings:: -UtopiaH- :: Skully Gartered Stockings ( Peach ) 
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Luna ( B Tone ) 
Hair:: .Ploom. :: Ayane ( Candy ) 

|I{•------»Blurbble«------•}I|

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII So guess what. Less than a week before I leave.
Will you miss me. I will miss you.
I will try to get in one more post before I leave on Tuesday...x)

Here is some Sungjoon for you to calm you down *hearts*


No comments:

Post a Comment