Monday, April 20, 2015

In The Shadow w/ Merida

- - --^INTRO]^-- - -

Again I am back! With a new post...and not my pictures..Heck I cannot be this good at taking pictures so I left it up to my friend, platform mate, ballerina twin and the owner of //ElephantePoses//. So when I mentioned we both had Wayward Hunt items to blog I had exactly 20-30 minutes to make an outfit to blog with her.....so forgive me for my lack of everything...I just threw stuff on and called it a day, in the end though I really loved it.. Then she told me it was going on a bigger website to which I wanted to bop her on the head for not telling me sooner * looks down at self * .......Roll the credits..

- - --^[CREDITS]^-- - -

Ears:: Mandala :: Fantasy Elf 
♦ Hair:: !Oleander :: Oz. Dipped Tones ( Hud ) :: * Wayward Hunt *
Glasses:: The Sugar Garden :: Shy Megane ( Gold ) 
Beads:: {Scene} :: Hippie Beads ( Plain ) 
Shoulder Pads:: +MAB+ :: Lilypad Epaulette 
♦ Bracelets:: Ninety :: Candy Bracelets ( Hud ) :: * Wayward Hunt *
Shirt:: :Moon Amore: :: Lisa Crop Top 
♦ Skirt:: .{yumyums}. :: Volly Girl Skirt ( Spring Step ) :: * Wayward Hunt *
Forhead Jewel:: {DATUM} :: Enchanted Pink 
Eyes:: The Sugar Garden :: Charm Eyes ( Dark Brown ) 
Lipstick:: [BamboO] :: Melisa Lips ( Dark Pink ) 
Freckles:: -UtopiaH- :: My Freckled Blush 
Hands/Body/Feet:: SLINK 
Shoes:: REIGN :: Spartan Sandals ( White - Flat Feet ) 
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Luna ( B Tone ) 

Details for the Wayward Hunt

- - --^[ENDING PLUS LINK]^-- - -

She really is an awesome blogger. 



AND SOME BIG LIPPED NIEL COME BACK FOR MY KPOP LOVES *squee*

1 comment: