Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Jaded Peenk

(`·.·•Intro•·.·')

My job HATES ME! With more and more hours accumulating they decided to switch my whole schedule from 7-3's to 3-11's. So if my blogging times seem off dont be off putted. I am trying my best to put out blogs when I can. Two things happened yesterday however. 1, My computer officially hates shadows. I updated my driver and now it is like..NOPE when it comes to shadows, so I might have to roll back my drivers. 2. I lost internet so this post was actually suppose to go out yesterday. Yay me.

I wanted to however show off this cute little dollie dress by Nana available at the * Spooky Cute Event *

(`·.·•Dress Up•·.·')

Ears:: Mandala :: Fantasy Elf 
Armwarmers:: Razor :: Venus Arm Warmers 
Dress:: Nana :: Miku Lil Girl Dress :: * Spooky Cute Event *
Bow:: [Crash Republic] :: Kawaii Bow ( Black ) 
Shoes:: .DirtyStories. :: Im Ready Boots :: * SuicideDollz*
Collar:: The Sugar Garden :: Good Kitty Collar ( White ) 
Eyes:; The Sugar Garden :: Charm Eyes ( Black ) 
Lipgloss:: The Sugar Garden :: Baby LiquiShine ( Strawberry ) 
Stockings:: :Moon Amore: : Sweet Lydiah Stockings ( Mint ) 
Leg Tattoo:: NEO** :: Piyong Piyong ( Love 2 ) 
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Luna ( B Tone ) 
Nail Appliers:: .Figure. :: Le Spring :: * Wayward Hunt *
Hair:: [Ayashi] :: Bonya Hair 
Poses:: //Elephante Poses// :: I Am You :: * Pose Fair 2015 *



No comments:

Post a Comment