Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Farming Witchland

 Where is a witchy witch like me belong?? Thats right, I travel through the farms and white picket fences just to get home. So Hi Hello! This post is art art art worthy. I was wayyyyyyy too lazy to travel through all the sims for fall so I thought why not just bring the fall to me, and because today is the official first day of October...I can start to dress all Halloweenie :3 So enjoy this post while I wish I had some hot choco.
-·=»·- New-venties -·=»·-
Satchel :: [Black Bantam] :: Unisex Leather Satchel ( Brown ) :: * Kustom9 *
Dress:: [Girl Thursday] :: Town & Country Dress ( Black ) :: * My Attic *
Book Pose :: {Nantra} :: Illegally Blonde ( Books 3 ) :: * My Attic *
Fence:: Repose :: Country Fench :: * My Attic *
Farm Picture/Backdrop:: Dreamscapes Art Gallery :: Country Life :: * Photographer Hunt *

-·=»·- Dress Me Up -·=»·-

Glasses:: Artilleri :: Gabriella Glasses ( black ) 
Witches Hat:: Remarkable Oblivion :: SpellBinder (Seer)
Tiny Bat Necklace:: Blah. :: My Cute Vampaia Necklace ( Black ) 
Big Bat Necklace:: .{yumyums}. :: Miss Batty Necklace ( Night ) 
Wand:: Noodles :: Goddess Wand Hematite 
Jacket:: NANA :: Amber Stripes 
Eyes:: The Sugar Garden :: Vibrant Green 
Body:: Maitreya :: Lara
Shoes:: REIGN :: Creeps 
Hair:: Clawtooth :: Lush ( Reds ) 
Head:: The Sugar Garden :: Aya 


Husband Material 

No comments:

Post a Comment