Monday, September 28, 2015

Raven

HIII! 
A couple of things. 1. Yes I am wearing a bunny corset ( tail and everything ) noonnneee knowwwsss it is also too big for me!..lol
2. I am using any sim which is available to me, So I tend to break some rules...like finding this monster adult sim,...Imma rebel.
3. Didnt have much direction with this outfit...I had a really cool forehead tattoo for my TSG head, but everytime I zoomed out or crashed it disappeared..so I shall try again in the near future.
•·´¯°· New-venties·°¯`·•

Right Shoulder Pad:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: {Pitch} Sea Pauldron :: * The Fantasy Collective *
Head Gear:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: {Raven's Touch} Onyx :: * The Secret Affair *
Bodysuit:: B.C.C :: Bon Bon Bunny ( Navy ) :: * The Arcade *

•·´¯°· Dress Me Up ·°¯`·•

Headband/Left Shoulder Pad :: LUAS :: Corina 
Choker:: .ET. :: Star Choker ( Blue ) 
Hand Wraps:: !DM :: Lolita Precious Wraps 
Staff:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: Tangled Umi Staff
Eyes: The Sugar Garden :: Mori Eyes ( Dark Brown ) 
Shoes:; The Sugar Garden :: Corset Trekkers ( Black ) 
Hair:: Tableau Vivant :: Tia ( Dark Brown ) 
Head:: The Sugar Garden :: Aya Mesh Head
Body:: Maitreya :: Lara




No comments:

Post a Comment