Monday, September 14, 2015

Foreshadow

I took off my head...alert the press.
I have always been such a little TSG fangirl, that I forgot I owned other skins besides theirs.
So today I took it all off and decided to wear this simple darker look, since I really loved this sweater. Dont mind the fact my hair is so long it goes right through my hand..lol
-·=»·- New-Venties -·=»·-

Ears:: Mandala :: Fantasy Elf (Hudded)
Garter:: Violent Seduction :: Black/Silver Vinyl Star
Crown :: NANA :: Denzel Crown :: * Body Modification Expo * 
Phone:: The Sugar Garden :: Keitai Smart Phone (Hudded) ( Rare )
Sweater:: NANA  :: Kali Satan Sweater :: * Suicide Dollz *
Shorts:: R3VOLT! :: Caitlyn Shorts (v1) ( Hudded)
Tattoo:: .Arise. :: Bonjo Face Tattoo 
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: Alaska ( Blood Eye )
Makeup:: Corvus :: Evil Eye 
Shoes:: .DirtyStories. :: Im Ready Boots 
Skin:: Corvus :: Amy Skin ( Normal ) 
Hair:: [Ayashi] :: Aime Hair ( Hudded ) ( two parts ) :: * Body Modification Expo * 
Body:: Maitreya :: Lara 



No comments:

Post a Comment