Friday, September 18, 2015

Mooshi

I caved!...I ended up buying the other TSG head. I really wish they would take me under their wing and let me live a happy life within the candy paradise. So with my next two weeks just doing nights, I am able to try and get certain outfits out in a certain amount of time. ^_^ I am also applying to different things.
·´)› New-Venties ‹(`·

Hair:: [Ayashi] :: Miyako Hair ( Hudded ) :: * Shiny Shabby *
Shoes:: EMPORIUM :: Mabelly Heels ( Hudded ) :: * Body Modification *
Sweater Dress:; {dollle*} :: Autumn Sweater Dress :: * The Autumn Effect Hunt *
Eyes:: {S0NG} :; Toxic (Abyss) :: * Kawaii Project *
Headpiece:: Violent Seduction :: Horned Rosa Mystika (Hudded RARE ) :: * Kawaii Project *
Curtain:: Glam Affair :: Flora Curtain 9 :: * Kawaii Project *
Bunny Chair:: [Black Bantam] :: Whimsical Bunny Chair ( Brown ) :: * Chapter Four *
Shrooms:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: {SHROOM!} :: * Kawaii Project *
- Yay C
-  Mushrooms B
- Acorns B

·´)› Dress Me Up ‹(`·

Fur Stole:: Adore&Abhor :: Fur Stole ( Black ) 
Ears:: Mandala :: Fantasy Elf 
Glasses:: The Sugar Garden :: Shy Megane ( Black ) 
Body:: Maitreya :: Lara
Earrings:: Pink Acid :: Rustic Crystal Earrings (Brown)
Head:: The Sugar Garden :: Aya Head 

·´)› Man of my Dreams ‹(`·




No comments:

Post a Comment