Saturday, March 5, 2016

MIS


Today is a quick little post, featuring some adorable little felines. I wanted to do a day vs night picture. However my editing is very limited. So I just showed what was underneath my little split dress and took off my glasses, totally different person.
I am also sorry that this post is going out later than I intended it to, I downloaded Black Desert....and well...I like it * Blushes*

··¤(`×[¤ BODY ¤]×´)¤··
Body:: Maitreya :: Lara V3.5
Hands:: SLINK :: Elegant 1
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: Charmmy ( Bean Eye ) 
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Luna ( B Tone ) 
Tattoo:: [LNL] :: The Guardian 
Poses:: *[Starry Heaven]* 
Hair:: TRUTH :: Kizzy
Cuffs:: { L o v e f o x } :: Tri-Ring Wrist Cuffs ( Hudded ) :: * Check Mainstore *

··¤(`×[¤ COSMETIC ¤]×´)¤··
Lipstick:: Pink Acid :: Urban City Lip Gloss ( Rare Pepper ) 
Eyeliner:: [BamboO] :: Laura Eyeshadow ( Black ) 
Under Eyeshadow:: {S0NG} :: Glitter Mood ( Mint to Be ) 
Nail Polish:: adoness :: Green to Blue ( Slink ) 
Face Marks:: ARISE :: Myst Marks ( Dots ) 
··¤(`×[¤ CLOTHING ¤]×´)¤··
Horns:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: {Qin} Horns ( Steel ) :: * Sanarae *
Dress:: EMPORIUM :: Tara Dress ( Hudded ) :: * Hipster Fair *
Lingerie:: EMPORIUM :: Pamela Latex Pants & Bra ( Applier Love ) :: * Whore Couture 5 *
Kitties:: Sweet Thing. :: Hentai & Birdy ( RARE ) ( Hudded ) :: * The Arcade *


··¤(`×[¤ MUSIC ¤]×´)¤··




No comments:

Post a Comment