Tuesday, March 1, 2016

PASTEL 1004 ANGEL


Hello!. So I have been trying a bit of a new setup. I figured after two or three years of the same thing it is time for a change. I hope you enjoy it. I have been blogging much more often, not to mention have you noticed that I no longer am wearing a mesh head. I find it more comforting putting makeup layers on my face then figuring out what to make myself more unique. Darn 2008 face layers I will never be able to get rid of. I am hooked, now one day I wish to use my 2008 layers with mesh bodies. Hah. I dare to dream.
- - --^[BODY]^-- - -

Body:: Maitreya :: Lara V3.5 
Eyes:: The Sugar Garden :: Mori Eyes ( Aquamarine ) 
Teeth:: The Sugar Garden :: Fang Add On's 
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Luna ( B Tone ) 
Hair:: [LCKY] :: Momo ( Pastel Hudded ) :: * The Arcade *
Ears:: darkendstare :: Nyan Ears ( White ) :: * The Arcade *
Claws:: darkendstare :: bear hug claws ( Rainbow ) :: * Whimsical * 
Boots:: darkendstare :: Monster Boots ( Rainbow ) :: * Mainstore Release * 
Bodily Fluids:: { L o v e F o x } :: Sticky Thighs ( Applier Love ) :: * Hentai Fair *
Poses:: Verocity :: Love Pink :: * Love Pink Hunt * 

- - --^[ COSMETIC ]^-- - -
 Piercings:: Cute Poison :: Stellar Piercing ( Hudded ) 
Lipstick:: Pink Acid :: Dry Slick Lip Balm ( Rose ) 
Deer Makeup:: -UtopiaH- :: Oh My Deer Makeup
Blush:: {Sugar Heart} :: My Deer Blush ( Tintable ) 
Whisker Spots:: {Sugar Heart} :: Whisker Spots ( Tintable )
- - --^[ CLOTHING ]^-- - -
Dress:: MoonAmoreCURELESS :: Boudoir Dress ( RARE ) ( Hudded ) :: * The Arcade *
Panty:: MoonAmore & CURELESS :: Antoinette's Panty ( Hudded ) ::* The Arcade *
Bow:: [Crash Republic] :: Kawaii bow ( Pink ) 
 Necklace:: Sweet Thing. :: Sleepychi Charmed ( Candy ) 
Numbered Choker:: Katat0nik :: Angel Choker ( Texture Change ) :: * Sanarae *
Bell Choker:: Sweet Thing. :: Clear Kitty Collar ( Texutre Change ) :: * The Arcade *

I immediately thought of BAP's " 1004 Angel " which I had to include in this blog post. :


No comments:

Post a Comment