Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Biquini Boutique-Gold Bikini Micro

~ So as bad as this may sound my mother gave me some of her Micro Bikini's to review and me being such a wonderful daughter I decided to review them. ~



So I chosen the bikini I liked the most and since my photoshop skills wasnt in full bloom today, I decided to stick to one and pull off this random beautiful look at the tropical paradise.




Closer and Closer to summer it is getting to, so this look would pull off any beach party and or event where you get to swim the water.

I have chosen the Micro Gold Bikini and I find that gold,black or any lighter color works well on selected tan skins..The bikini is form fitting and exposes your BEST assests..:)

So please enjoy my mothers creations because she is awesome

Avatar Credits:
Bikini: Biquini Boutique
Hair: Magika

MORE PICTURES ON MY FLICKR...SORRY SO SHORT...GOTTA SLEEP xoxoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment