Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Truth Hair- Rayne

~ Since yesterday I did the Skin Faire today I will do a follow up of the new hair around Truth that I bought. ~


So turns out I am a hair virgin for the longest time I have stuck to 3 shops for my hair: Magika, Deviant Kitties and +DV8+ and for the longest time I havent had the ambition to find a new hair place.

Course when the skin faire came along I noticed the Pinkfuel poster feature Truth's hair "Rayne" which is mix between a scene hair and choppy layers.





I of
course fell in love with it and bought a couple packs of the hair which are 250L for 14 hairs: 7 regular colors and 7 with streak features in multiple colors.

I enjoy this hair for it's realistic feel, movement and of course beautifully well designed.

LM: TRUTH HAIR

When you go to her store make sure you check out her freebies for all her lovely customers which includes Jess ( featuring ALL the color packs in one buy ), and Lady Gaga inspired hair bows which I have yet been able to play with.
( Both not pictured )


xoxox enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment