Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Super Christmas Adele Time


If you follow my blog regularly you will know that I posted about " Adele " a black version of the outfit from the ever so talented +++BlueBlood+++.This is the white colored version of " Adele" in white and blue. I decided to do it in a snow theme because here on the Eastern side of the world there is parts that are still snowing. So my little tribute to it but sporting this amazing new outfit.

So like all the other beautiful outfits from +++BlueBlood+++ this outfit has many and many's of different layers and styles, not to mention different colors like teal, purple, pink, black and red. ( If you read the Naughty Alley blog you will see me half naked in their lingerine part of the outfit )

So I guess I am celebrating Christmas Early. ( super early?)

No comments:

Post a Comment