Thursday, August 4, 2011

Far away...

If you have done the Grenade free Wednesday you probley already know that is wasnt free..LOL but there was lots of different things you can pickup, only this was my first time picking things up from this Wednesday event I have to say I have had trouble finding something I really wanted so I passed it up and got this great hair by .MarieDoll. called " Tilly " which is a beautiful side braid that comes in a bright happy red.
This cute little kitten was passed over from ::Ragdoll's cut:: it is cute cutiest kitty I have ever seen and it is now my new cuddle companion. Look at that bowtie!

Lastly, as you know +++BLUEBLOOD+++ fashion has been my friend forever and I was passed this new full outfit " Hollow " which comes in 4 different colors all inside one box so everyone can get the full set of it. YAY! All 4 colors costs 150L!

Need to know what I am wearing just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment