Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Second Wardrobe Items.

These are some of the items from the My Second Wardrobe sale that is going on throughout the month of August, so their is perfect timing to get all your goodies before the time runs out at the end of the month. I decided to drag my butt around a very dark sim, so sorry if the pictures are hard to see.-paper.doll- put out this adorable dress " Charley" in a slate color which to me looks blue but I have no idea how a slate color is suppose to look like. It took me a bit to mod on my body but well worth it because I love the look of it and it matches the kind of style of " I am gonna grow up now". (75L)

^_^ I just like this picture.

[Al Vulo!]'s skin was suprisingly good. From the ad I saw I didnt know I would like it but maybe it was cause from the hair I saw it with. Once I put it on it reminded me of a fellow store that I really liked so I am glad I purchased it. My personal favorite was the pale pink lip and it wasnt over the top. (75L)

Erratic's Bra and crop top was the reasoning for me going to the sale in the first place, I always have loved scandalous outfits, and I dub my avatar " The avatar who barely wears clothes ". So seeing this shirt brought a refreshing sight to my eyes. (69L)

Look 1:

Dress- -paper.doll-
Hair- Truth
Skin- [Al Vulo!]
Necklace- Concrete Flowers
Shoes- Sn@tch

Look 2:

Pants- Sn@tch
Shoes- Sn@tch
Hair- Truth
Skin- [Al Vulo!]
Shirt & Bra- Erratic
Earrings- Concrete Flowers

Poses::
All Poses are by Glitterati and StillLife

No comments:

Post a Comment