Thursday, July 26, 2012

Designer Circle #33

 Designer Circle #33

Plus other goodies inside.

Step inSide put out a new skin BELLA limited in different 3 different tones normal, rosy-pale and tan. Each tone set comes with 4 skins ( which has 2 different makeup and cleavage vs non ).

Headturners came out with 4 matte red tones for lipstick lovers and, in the pictures I am daring to be Scarlett.  ( Tomato, Cherry, Scarlett, Strawberry )

Pink-Insidious ( If I spelt that right )...BUNCH OF POSES...Yes poses...I love poses so much. PrincessMode Malevolent is a bunch of hip holding, arm holding sexy poses to get your sweaty paws on. Tons of pictures around this blog.




Like my Shadz?...Not alot of people do specially with the naughty word on it and all...I cant say enough how much I enjoy it and other stuff I bought in the Private Room ( 75 moneys )
RING: Rotten Defiance
NAILS: Sn@tch
NECKLACE: Violent Seduction
TEETH: [ soap ]
BOOTS: Violent Seduction
CORSET: Goth1c0
CAUTION TAPE: No freaking idea
HAIR: Magika
GLASSES: Shadz
LIPSTICK: HeadTurnerz
TATTOO: Liquid Honey
SKIN: Step inSide
POSES: Pink Insidious


No comments:

Post a Comment