Friday, July 6, 2012

Style & Group Gifts Huzzah

 Style & Group Gifts

ft Maitreya & Liquid Honey

 

Today my outfit is inspired out of sheer boredom and my creative juices aren't flowing as naturally as they should, but with a smile on my face I braved it out and here I am...I look like a jacked up Minnie Mouse on a Disneyland vacation gone wrong.

First I would like to say that my awesome friend from Clothing Asylum ( we are identical name buddies ) told me about Maitreya after explaining about my troubles finding good mesh eyelashes..I got them with much anticipation and all I had to do was join the group and bam they were mine...* MISSION ACCOMPLISHED * Of course lingering next to it were boots...Reduced priced boots for only 225L these boots would be mine.  They are a beaut.

  Liquid Honey also has been treating my addiction well by letting me blog for you today her swirly tube top corset like shirt which comes in variety of bright and fun colors like Blue, Pink, Red, Turquoise and White. Be sure to check out them and more styles with her clothing will be coming soon.
 

::ROLLCALL::

Skirt :: Twins Fashion
Boots & Eyelashes :: Maitreya
Teeth :: [soap]
Rings :: {Rangs} & KOSH
Earrings &Bracelets :: DM
Necklace :: Concrete Flowers
Hair :: Magika
Eyes :: Negaposi
Ears :: (B) Collective 
Vest :: *Femme*
Corset :: Liquid Honey
Skin :: Cupcakes
Leggings :: Tee*fy

No comments:

Post a Comment