Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Butterfly Mistress



I have lots of goodies for you today from the wonderful Adoness store.

First off is the " Nymphalidae " outfit which comes with a skirt, I just did not wear it. It is a Markerplace promo for 50L and comes with prim butterflies as well. My favorite part of this outfit has to be the texture, the mixture of blue's and yellow's make me super happy. ( Also comes in a bewb applier.)

Nails Nails!! I love these nails they are super long and goes well with my outfit. They are called " love fairy nails " in berry pink. Comes with a nail base and also in a tattoo layer.

Last but never least, are the Days of Corsets going on inside the store. Eventually if it has not been passed you should try collect them all, but this one is called " Harmonia " which will come out in the next 3 days but right now " Drioma " is out, and waiting for you to snatch up. Each corset is 20L


This is a new release by the ever so talented WoW Skins, called " Michela ". This skin comes with many perks including 5 different makeup options in cleavage or none. Also includes and shape and the bewbie appliers which everyone has grown to love so much.  


I had to buy this hair, like absolutely HAD to. I love curly hair and it went so perfectly with this outfit. This is the newest release ( that I know of ) from Wasabi Pills called " Momo ".


All poses in this blog is by little bean which is apart of The Black Market. Comes with sets of 5 each.


~ Beauty Info ~

Skin - WoW Skins *NEW*
Hair - Wasabi Pills *NEW*
Corset - Adoness *NEW*
Nails - Adoness *NEW*
Butterfly Outfit - Adoness - *Promo*
Poses - little bean * The Black Market *
------------
Bracelets - Pomposity
Antlers/Ears - Half-Deer
Garter Socks - Hollyhood
Shoes - Epic