Sunday, February 17, 2013

Colored Sunday

My posting is starting to get a bit slow for the rest of this month into the next month, I am moving IRL and tons of packing has to be done, but I will try to keep up my post a day. Anyways this is just a silly post of colors for you all. Enjoy!

*Epic* - " Ringleader Set "
This is the last thing I am gonna blog from this months Bewbapalooza event. I saved the best for last in my opinion and I am very fond of all *Epic*'s creations. This beautiful striped corset comes in a couple different colors including this wonderful forest green color. This is a set by the way that comes with cute underwear and a riding crop, not to mention it supports those mesh bewbies.

+A&A+ - Valentine Shorts 
These are simple shorts that come in two layers and it was a sweet gift from Adore&Abhor for their awesome VIP's. Never too late to join their group for more goodies in the future.

+Half-Deer+ - Adored 
Limited 50 Edition ( At your own risk ). When I bought these perfect addition to the Jackalope series it was at number 30. WOot! I was very happy to get them, for 225L of course. The most expensive pair of Antlers I ever bought. I dont know many are left since I bought mine on Friday. So please hurry to see if you can get your hands on this Ear and Antler valentine set.

WoW Skins - Daniela
This is a new skin release from WoW Skins, that comes with those lovely Tango skin applier and shape.

[taketomi] - Kaya
SO..it isnt a new release but I was pretty happy to have a new edition to my hair's that I had to mention how much I love it. I bought it in the Dippu-Dye's. 



Beauty Info

Corset - *Epic* - *Bewbapalooza*
Shorts - +A&A+ - * New*
Antlers - +Half-Deer+ - *Limited 50*
Skin - WoW Skins* New*
Hair - [taketomi] - *Kaya*
---------------
Bracelets - Rotten Toe
Glasses - Fir & Mna
Teef - Shine 
Hoshi - Pinku
Ring - Zombie Suicide