Sunday, February 10, 2013

Oriental Overload

Thanks to my bestfriend for naming this post!!! ^_^

Today has been a very emotional day for me, so sorry for the short post. I want to cuddle in my bed and veg out. I think I might do that. Anyone suggest a good movie?
Anyways, this outfit I put together was a very random, really colorful and quite japan inspired look. Of course mixed with my bits and bobbles.

Focus Poses - Model Pack #122
All poses featured in this blog are from Model Pack #122. Don't forget to try the manys of other poses located in their store.

-----------
~Sassy!~ - Mandarin Set 
So at first when I saw this outfit I thought it would not work with anything that I owned but instead that is what I liked about it, and had to be creative and paired the short shorties with a zebra print shiny bottom. For the top it comes with a collar and I added a corset with the same pattern from SUGAR.



Pick Up Here

Top/Bottom -  ~Sassy!~  *Designer Circle*
Poses - Focus Poses - *Model Pack 122*
-------------------------
Tattoo - erratic
Skin - TSG
Boots - *Epic*
Leggings - Blah.
Corset - SUGAR