Monday, March 4, 2013

Censored for your protection

I have a lot of stuff to blog, and I mean ALOT. So please bare with my weird avatars for a bit till I am caught up. This is an example of how weird I get when I get lots of accesories..I have been shopping alot at the recent fairs. Here is what I got.

*New*
All the new stuffs.
::VMC:: - Envy Boots - Mesh 
Super stylish with studs and chains.

Zombie Suicide - Forked Tongue 
There is no way to explain this as to what you see. A pierced tongue that a split down the middle, super affordable and a wonderful body mod.

This new "Rola" hair is super adorable. I love the blonde version very much and was onlyt 310L for six different shades.

* Luck of the Irish Gacha *
Pretty Liar - Rabbit
On sale at the Luck of Irish Gacha are little rabbit vibrator wackers. When clicked do a series of hits and blood shoots out. I think it is a funny idea and I was able to get my favorite color. Green in the spirit of St Patrick's Day.

*The Arcade*
Glam Affair - Luria 04
A beautiful pale skin that comes with different eyebrow shapes in different layers.

~Tableau Vivant~ - Spirithood
I got a cute Linen cat version which is very popular gained during The Arcade. Mesh and moves so well with your avatar.

d-lab - Residents
My friend is very very collective on these little guys, she aims to collect the whole set. I am happy with the few I have and my favorite is the tiny shoulder sheep. You click on them and they move..I nearly died.

I was able to get a couple of cute eyes while I was there fighting the lag. Muted and Violent Glass..I enjoy prim eyes now that I have been obsessed with the new Dakota Head, they fit perfectly.


*Designer Circle *
{Co*motion} - Burlesque poses
Comes with 5 different poses to choose from, all poses in this blog is from {Co*motion}


* Perfect Wardrobe *
ANATOMY - Stockings/Signs
 These cute stockings come in varies of different sayings. I chosen the ones that say " Got Boobs? ", comes in 5 different super saying shades.
Also, I am happy to say that I got a lot of attention wearing these Censored signs which covers the 3 basic areas.





~Beauty Info~

Boots - ::VMC:: *New*
Tongue - Zombie Suicide *New*
Vibrator Whacket - Pretty Liar * Luck of the Irish Gacha *
Stockings - ANATOMY * Perfect Wardrobe *
Signs - ANATOMY * Perfect Wardrobe *
Skin - Glam Affair - *The Arcade*
Eyes - Dead Apples *The Arcade*
Sheep - D-Lab *The Arcade*
Spirihood - ~Tableau Vivant~ *The Arcade*
Hair - Taketomi *New*
Poses - {Co*motion} - *Designer Circle *
----------------
Tattoo - Liquid Honey
Eyeliner - Corvus