Monday, April 15, 2013

Kawaii Fair Post-it

Today I am a very good mood...and I thank all my new and older followers who love my blog as much as I love to put them together.

Today's post is all about this months Kawaii Fair 2013. Of course this would be my area of expertise and the fact that I was so happy and linden-ed up. So these are some of the awesome stuff I bought while browsing. 

//elephante poses// - Kawaii Lick & Sweet Nothing
I decided to put these two pose packs together, they both share a common pop item and that is a tasty treat that you get to eat. Kawaii Lick features a blue ice pop with 4 poses and Sweet Nothing features a pink frosted cupcake with 4 poses as well.

Pink Acid - Ears, Shorts & Top
Pink Acid was a big win for me this fair because I fell in love with everything this store provided. Including these sexy booty shorts which are a simple pant layer. The mesh Kpop cutey shirts are super lovely and comes in 4 different color combo patterns and don't even get me started on these mousy ears which also comes in a 4 color combo and I ended up buying Tan and Teal. All ears have a re size script in them which is good cause they start off kind of big.

Forever Young - Kawaii Bow
This bow comes in two different versions : With shine and without and also a color scripted HUD with endless possibilities.

*Epic* - Band Aid
I tried this Kawaii gacha a couple times to get prim band aids for my nose. Having a mesh head it is hard to have cute things on your face but I was so happy to acquire this classic band aid. I also got a couple more in Dots & Hearts. 

*New*
Lamb. - Spellbound 
Cute new short hair, comes in 4 different colors for each pack 300L. I got Refreshing blondes which comes in Creme, Dust, Fair and Honeycomb.



~Beauty Info~

Poses - //elephante poses// *Kawaii Fair*
Bow - :FY:  *Kawaii Fair*
Booty Shorts - Pink Acid  *Kawaii Fair*
Top - Pink Acid  *Kawaii Fair*
Bear - {D.A}  *Kawaii Fair*
Mouse Ears - Pink Acid  *Kawaii Fair*
Bandaid - *Epic*  *Kawaii Fair*
Hair - Lamb. *New*