Thursday, April 11, 2013

Lucky Bee

Today I am a little unsure about a lot of things, some good and some bad. I have met many new friends along the way, and re added some people I didn't think would want to talk to me again. I am nervous because I might start a new relationship with someone and the thought of starting over is freaking terrifying to me. Wish me luck ^_^;

{Poptart} - Ears - Dress
Moogi Ears - They are another one of Poptart's infamous gachas they are available and I am currently wearing the rare white feathers ones. All the rares consist of beautiful feathers and the commons are a mix between bent and open.
Poof Dress - At first I didn't think I would like these dresses because like in real life bubble dresses don't really look all that flattering or appealing but I was happy to see that this dress made my avi look even more adorable than she already is ( a bit of an ego )

{Sugar Heart} - Bee - Poses - Stockings
Oh my bees. Yesterday the lovely {Sugar Heart} put out many of these bee like things. Including a nose bee with 4 poses to choose from ( All poses in this blog are from the pose pack ). Also a " Tasty Tongue " bee pack was given out which is two different tongues: Drop and Drip. ( Currently wearing Drip and it is modified for my mesh head )
A couple of days ago as well was the owner's birthday and she gave out these sprinkle tights, which are super cute black scalloped tights with prim sprinkles for the knees. " What have you been kneeling in lately young lady? "


~Beauty Info~

Ears - {Poptart} *New*
Dress - {Poptart}  *New*
Stockings - {Sugar Heart}  *New*
Nose Bee Poses - {Sugar Heart}  *New*
Tasty Tongue Bee - {Sugar Heart}  *New*

Anything else?? Ask.