Saturday, April 26, 2014

Blossoming Candy


~ New-Venties ~ 
✿ = Hudded

Rose Bracelets/Ring :: Buttery Toast :: Coming Up Roses :: *Cosmopolitan Room *
" 5 different colors 50L each "
Headband:: [geek.] :: Technically, It's Easter :: * Easter Gift *
" I am not entirely sure if this is still an active gift, but it was too cute not to include " 
✿ Hair:: [LCKY] :: Helie II :: * New Release *
✿ Nail Applier:: Bella Elephante :: Starlight in Line :: * Cosmetic Fair *

COTTON CANDY HUNT ITEM PREVIEW:: Begins May 4th
" This is alittle snippet of the Cotton Candy Fair, that is coming your way really soon. I want some cotton candy now...nom nom nom "
Dress:: {dollle*} :: Cotton Candy Dress :: * The Cotton Candy Hunt *
Shoes:: {PopTart} :: Sweet Bow Sneakers :: * The Cotton Candy Hunt *
Pop Ring:: {W&R} :: Sticky Bling :: * The Cotton Candy Hunt *



 ~ Dress Me Up, Oppa ~

Rainbow Bracelet:: !Fappy :: Candy Bracelet
Unicorn Horn:: +Half-Deer+ :: Sweet Dreams 
Lipgloss:: The Sugar Garden :: Baby LiquiShine
Teeth:: SHINE :: Human Teeth Prim
Bears:: {Amai} :: Kuma Face 
Tie:: Retro :: Ribbon Tie 
Staff:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations:: Blowing Wind
✿ Piercings:: Cute Poison :: Stellar
Freckles:: -UtopiaH- :: Freckled Blush
Blush:: {Sugar Heart} :: My Deer Blush 
Lipstick Mark:: Izzies :: Lipstick Kiss
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: Mew ( Diamond ) 
Eyeliner:: Pink Acid :: Metallic Eyeliner ( Pink/White )
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Hope ( Tone B ) 
Stockings:: *katat0nik* :: Patterned Garter Socks 
Tulle Skirt:: *katat0nik* :: Tulle Skirt ( Rainbow )
Poses:: //Elephante Poses// :: Mixed Poses 

~Blurbble~

So today is like a Candy Kid day...where I load myself up with random rainbow and colored items that seem to go together well...who knew?I did have some layering issues with the skirts but it was to the point where I looked too cute to care much, and I am trying different ways of editing. I dunno I feel like I need to update my pictures a bit more instead of all the random double boxes..I like dots....