Friday, April 25, 2014

Light-Hearted Bambi

~ New-Venties ~ 

Eyes:: The Sugar Garden :: Mori Eyes ( Brown )  * Cosmetic Fair *
Dress:: Pantsu*Hunter :: Neko Maid ( Green ) * New *
Lipgloss :: Pantsu*Hunter :: Tintable Lipgloss :: * New *
Freckles:: -UtopiaH- :: My Freckled Blush ( Dark ) :: * Cosmetic Fair *
Makeup:: -UtopiaH-  :: Oh My Deer Makeup ::  * Cosmetic Fair *
Platforms:: The Sugar Garden:: Ruffle Platforms :: * Kustom 9 *
Nail Appliers:: Buttery Toast :: Starburst :: * New *

~ Dress Me Up, Oppa ~ 

Armband:: [NoRe!] :: White Arm Ribbon 
Bracelets:: !Fappy :: Candy Bracelets 
Ears:: *EPIC* :: Sylph Ears
Antlers:: +Half-Deer+ :: Jackalope (Fawn)
Headband:: A&A :: Princess Headband
Collar:: The Sugar Garden :: Good Kitty Collar
Under Eye Shadow:: A&A :: Princess Blossom Eyeshadow ( Yellow ) 
Hair:: .Olive. :: Roise Moon Hair 
Stockings:: Buttery Toast :: Gradiant Socks 
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Hope ( B Tone ) 
Cupcake Poses:: PinkFuel :: Cuppycake
Hand Poses:: {W&R} :: Nail Poses


~ Blurbble ~

HELLO!..
I am super tired..I am making this post around 11 at night and I am feeling super cute. I realized how much I love not having eyebrows, or are eyebrows the windows to the soul?
I have a hairless soul.

This Song....GAH my aunt got me listening to it and now I cant get it out of my head.